Things you can know with TweetAlert:
- Ever been at a concert, sports event, or some social event and you wondered what other people around you are Tweeting about?
- Find out what people really think about your business or product.
- Do people recommend your products? What are they telling their friends about your service?
- What's the latest gossip about the celebrities?
- Get the news before it hits the rest of the world!
- Get the inside scoop on politicians' scandals or simply follow politics that interest you.
- So what are other people saying about that product you're thinking of buying?
- Follow Tweets about a topic even if there's no hash-tag to group them together.
- Find out what's going on when you're stuck in traffic.
- If there's a disaster or emergency somewhere in the world - know about it first.
- Follow breaking news without having to manually search for it all the time.
- Find out what people are saying about a brand or a style.
- Get reviews, opinions, rants and raves about movies and plays.
TweetAlert is a tool that will repeatedly search for tweet topics that are of interest to you. You can define what is called a Keyword Group that will be used to search through tweets to identify what you want to see. This Keyword Group consists of which Words to search for, Places - where the tweet originated, Dates - when the tweet originated, and Attitudes about the tweet.
Once a Keyword Group has been defined, TweetAlert will notify you when it finds tweets that match your requirements and display them on your mobile device. You can then choose from the list of tweets found and read and reply to those you want.
TweetAlert comes in four levels:
TweetAlert Into, TweetAlert Lite, TweetAlert, and TweetAlert Pro. TweetAlert Intro is a free app that will allow you to try TweetAlert and see how well you like it. TweetAlert Lite only allows the definition of one Keyword Group at a time (it can be modified as much as you would like); TweetAlert allows up to three Keyword Groups to be used at the same time; and TweetAlert Pro can have up to 25 Keyword Groups.
Continuously hunt for tweets on any subject.
Constantly search multiple keywords for you.
Keep exploring what people near you are tweeting about.
Scan tirelessly for that tweet you're waiting to catch as it happens.
To learn how to use TweetAlert, please visit: